Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Baby Himalayans!

Zag and Schumman, my purebred Pedigreed Himalayan couple, have had their first litter. It's small, only two males, but they are so delicate and pristine.

They are born all white and red-eyed. The markings on their noses and feet and ears will come later, at about two months. It's for that reason that I probably won't sell them until they are 8 weeks old because I need to see their markings before knowing if they are Show quality. I'd assume they will be because both the parents are multiple award winners themselves.




I will be selling both of these Purebred Himalayans with papers for $25 ea and they will be ready after 19 June, 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP