Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cinnamon and Pippin have their first litter

April Fools Day and I have a brand new litter from my Sheba Mini Yaks. Cinnamon and Pippin are both purebred Pedigreed piggies, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what's happened to their babies!

I have a cream male, looks rather like an Abysinnian atm, although I won't know until it's hair starts growing at around 8 weeks. His hair will likely become even lighter as he grows up.

The other is a smooth haired piggy with Ruby eyes. It's coloured grey and cream, and is very attractive, but nothing resembling a Sheba Mini Yak! They are both boys, and I'll be selling them both.

If you would like to view or buy these babies, contact me on phone (02) 6227 0228 or email me at katharyn.brine@gmail.com No spammers please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP